Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
SKCTC Library Mission Statement
The libraries of Southeast Kentucky Community & Technical College support the mission and vision of the college by providing access to information in a wide variety of formats to support the curriculum. Sources and services are provided to support information literacy, the achievement of research goals, and the pursuit of intellectual and cultural enrichment.
- Serve as centers for study and technology.
- Acquire and provide access to materials in support of the educational pathways of the college.
- Provide a trained and knowledgeable staff.
- Provide information literacy instruction.
- Offer library services to the public within the college's service area.
Revised August 2022